Focused on the Future
Our Refined Focus, Strategy, and Why It Matters?
True Nature Holding, Inc. is a publicly held, development stage company who’s driven to create shareholder value by developing and acquiring innovative technologies. Our refined focus and strategy is to leverage new technologies and IT-enabled services to improve healthcare and outcomes for individuals and providers. We believe we can reduce the cost of healthcare while improving the quality of care and lives of consumers.
We are building healthcare applications and IT-enabled services that focus on patient engagement, care coordination, remote monitoring, data analytics, and may include Blockchain RX(TM) to provide applications for market participants in healthcare through the encryption of sensitive data.
Our approach is to develop these business opportunities as individual “threads” in response to client needs, ultimately creating an end-to-end set of solutions from the end user up to the healthcare provider, or veterinary professional. Further, we expect to assist suppliers to the healthcare industry by allowing them to access unique technologies that bind them with their clients in a “top-down” distribution model
- Health Information Technology and IT Enabled Services
- Healthcare eCommerce including Blockchain
- Patient Experience, Engagement, and Satisfaction
- Transformation of Electronic Health Record to Clinical Health Record
- Solutions That Improve Clinician Experience and Performance Optimization
- On Demand Care including Telehealth, Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Consumerism Health, Including Wearables, Devices, Apps
- Population Health and Interoperability
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Precision Medicine
News & Events
Jim Crone, President and Interim CFO of True Nature Holding, Inc., is Featured in a New Audio Interview with SmallCapVoice.com
Press Release | 03/18/2019 AUSTIN, Texas, March 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmallCapVoice.com, Inc. (SCV) and True Nature Holding, Inc. (OTC.QB: TNTY) (the "Company" or "True Nature"), a development stage company whose mission is to leverage new technologies and services to improve healthcare and outc [...]
ATLANTA, Nov. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- True Nature Holding, Inc. (OTCQB: TNTY) (the "Company" or "True Nature") announces the appointment of John S. Stowell, age 56, to its Board of Advisors. Mr. Stowell is a senior marketing leader with deep business management expertise at both [...]