SAFE HARBOR AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Please read along with all of our SEC filings at www.SEC.gov
This presentation contains certain forward-looking information about us that is intended to be covered by the safe harbor for “forward-looking statements” provided by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts.
Words such as “guidance,” “expect,” “will,” “may,” “anticipate,” “plan,” “estimate,” “project,” “intend,” “should,” “can,” “likely,” “could,” “outlook” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These statements include statements about our plans, strategies and prospects.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. These statements are based upon the current beliefs and expectations of our management and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in, or implied or projected by, the forward-looking information and statements. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot assure you that the expectations will prove to be correct.
Among the factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the expectations expressed in the forward-looking statements are:
- The impact on us of our substantial indebtedness, including on our ability to obtain financing on acceptable terms to finance our operations and growth strategy and to operate within the limitations imposed by financing arrangements;
- general economic and market conditions, including inflation and changes in commodity pricing, fuel, interest rates, labor, risk, health insurance and other variable costs that generally are not within our control, and our exposure to credit and counterparty risk;
- whether our estimates and assumptions concerning our selected balance sheet accounts, income tax accounts, and property and equipment and labor, fuel rates and economic and inflationary trends, turn out to be correct or appropriate;
- price increases to our customers may not be adequate to offset the impact of increased costs, including labor, third-party disposal and fuel, and may cause us to lose volume;
- our ability to manage growth and execute our growth strategy;
- our dependence on key personnel;
- our dependence on large, long-term contracts;
- our business is capital intensive and may consume cash in excess of cash flow from operations;
- any exposure to environmental liabilities or remediation requirements, to the extent not adequately covered by insurance, could result in substantial expenses;
- risks associated with undisclosed liabilities of acquired businesses;
- risks associated with pending and future legal proceedings, including litigation, audits or investigations brought by or before any governmental body;
- severe weather conditions, including those brought about by climate change, which could impair our financial results by causing increased costs, loss of revenue, reduced operational efficiency or disruptions to our operations;
- compliance with existing and future legal and regulatory requirements which could limit our ability to conduct or grow our business, increase our costs to operate or require additional capital expenditures;
- the negative impact on our operations of union organizing campaigns, work stoppages or labor shortages;
- changes by the Financial Accounting Standards Board or other accounting regulatory bodies to generally accepted accounting principles or policies;
- and acts of war, riots or terrorism, including the continuing war on terrorism, as well as actions taken or to be taken by the United States or other governments as a result of further acts or threats of terrorism, and the impact of these acts on economic, financial and social conditions in the United States.
Additionally, new risk factors emerge from time to time and it is not possible for us to predict all such risk factors, or to assess the impact such risk factors might have on our business or the extent to which any factor or combination of factors may cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on any forward -looking statements on our website, which speak only as of the date they were placed on the website. Except to the extent required by applicable law or regulation, we undertake no obligation to update or publish revised forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after such date or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events
News & Events
ATLANTA, GA / ACCESSWIRE / June 17, 2019 / True Nature Holding, Inc. (OTCQB: TNTY) (the "Company" or "True Nature") announced that it is initiating its European expansion plans with the acquisition of PowerEPOS Ltd. (“EPOS”), www.powerepos.com, a provider of cloud based solutions based in Liverpool, Uni [...]
ATLANTA, GA / ACCESSWIRE / May 22, 2019 / True Nature Holding, Inc. (OTCQB: TNTY) (the "Company" or "True Nature") announced today the appointment of Mr. Douglas Cole to its Board of Directors. Mr. Cole is currently the CEO of American Battery Metals Corporation (ABML), a lithium resource exploration an [...]