Focused on the future of healthcare worldwide
Who are we, and why should you care?
True Nature Holding, Inc. is a publicly held, development stage company who’s driven to create shareholder value by developing and acquiring innovative technologies that provide higher quality care at a lower delivery costs for both the human and pet markets.
During 2016 and 2017 we focused on Pharmacy and Compound Pharmacy Operations. We learned that the best growth opportunity going forward was to facilitate better Health Care through technology.
Going forward, TNTY has shifted focus toward providing technology that benefits both Human and Veterinarian care using Telehealth and Telemedicine Solutions. We are building healthcare applications that focus on:
Blockchain RX, Encrypted APP development
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine is the remote delivery of health care services and clinical information using telecommunications technology. “The rise of the internet age brought with it profound changes for the practice of telemedicine. The proliferation of smart devices, capable of high-quality video transmission, opened up the possibility of delivering remote healthcare to patients in their homes, workplaces or assisted living facilities as an alternative to in-person visits for both primary and specialty care.”*
How can Telemedicine Help Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere?
We believe there is an opportunity to develop telemedicine solutions for both the Human and Vet Healthcare market that:
- Creates a low threshold entry point and remote access to healthcare services through telecommunications technology
- Improves patient engagement, care quality and coordination
- Maintains a HIPPA compliant platform that meets the high standards of encryption and security
- Allows seamless integration with Health Systems Electronic Medical Record (EMR’s) and Practice Management Systems (PM’s)
- Offers a platform that can be implemented in both human and veterinarian telemedicine market place
- Provides an opportunity to increase revenue for medical providers and veterinarians
- Design all products and services for low-cost, easy adoption into both Human and Veterinary Markets
- Focuses highest priority to veterinary, rural and underserved human, and emerging markets
Telemedicine can help Pets, and their Vets, improve healthcare
According to Veterinary business specialist Ed Blach, DVM, MBA:*:
- 40 percent of veterinarians do not answer client questions by phone. They instead ask clients to come in to the clinic.
- 70 percent of veterinarians believe that technologies can strengthen the veterinarian-client relationship.
- 85 percent of pet owners find that the connection to a veterinarian via telehealth is appealing.
- When implemented properly, telemedicine can benefit pets, animal owners and veterinarians alike by:
- Increases rate of in-person office visit follow-ups and preventative care
- Easily monitor in-home progress of physical therapy, post surgical and hospice routines
- Improves patient engagement and continuity of care
- Unlike the Human telehealth industry, today there are few companies that provide telehealth solutions that meet the Vet-Client relationship serving an estimated 65,000 Veterinarians in the US.
Management and Investors Information
Learn about our Board of Directors, Management Team and our Shareholder Information
Research About Our Marketplaces
We routinely gather timely information about our markets from creditible third parties, research firms, and even our peer group companies.
News & Events
ATLANTA, GA / ACCESSWIRE / June 17, 2019 / True Nature Holding, Inc. (OTCQB: TNTY) (the "Company" or "True Nature") announced that it is initiating its European expansion plans with the acquisition of PowerEPOS Ltd. (“EPOS”), www.powerepos.com, a provider of cloud based solutions based in Liverpool, Uni [...]
ATLANTA, GA / ACCESSWIRE / May 22, 2019 / True Nature Holding, Inc. (OTCQB: TNTY) (the "Company" or "True Nature") announced today the appointment of Mr. Douglas Cole to its Board of Directors. Mr. Cole is currently the CEO of American Battery Metals Corporation (ABML), a lithium resource exploration an [...]